Calderonians Chat Here:

Friday, October 30, 2009

Calderonian Video: Paragon Connection - A Video by Nas

Paragon Connection by Nas Nasam is a video made by a proud Calderonian. See details and watch below. Everybody is welcome to buzz me up if you have videos to share so we could all look into it under one website.



I am inviting writers too to write on this blog whatever latest happenings they have as long as it is all about our school F.G.C.I.S. David, I already sent you invitation. to others, just buzz me up your e-mail and I can add you up as an author here. Let us grow this site.

3 comments:

BHOBHOT said...

SUPERB!!!! HEARD THIS IS JUST AN APPETISER. CANT WAIT FOR THE MAIN COURSE!!! BWAAHHAHAH!!!

Sam said...

oo bhot... thanks for the comment may domain ako for The Vision Journal but this is for all of us.
oo nga pala, na receive mo na ba invitation to write here in your e-mail? just re-sent you the invitation and want you to write here.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. I'd like to read more about this matter. The only thing I would like to see here is a few pics of such gizmos as gps blocker.